Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Exclusive photos: Warthogs in Romania

By Joachim Jacob, Warthog News Editor

Special thanks to Antal Mihalydeak from Romania for e-mailing me his following pictures of 81st Fighter Squadron A-10Cs, currently participating in exercise Dacian Thunder 2012. Antal took all of these shots at his hometown Cristuru Secuiesc.

This picture was taken on July 10, 2012. Antal told me: Today, I saw two Warthogs in Romania, above Cristuru Secuiesc. (Photo by Antal Mihalydeak) Full size


This and the following two pictures were taken on July 11, 2012. Antal told me: Today, I saw again A-10 Warthogs (4 planes) above Cristuru Secuiesc, Romania. They made many maneuvers (I watched the planes for about 52 minutes), but in higher altitude, I couldn't shoot closer pictures. (Photo by Antal Mihalydeak) Full size


(Photo by Antal Mihalydeak) Full size


(Photo by Antal Mihalydeak) Full size

Here's a closer picture. (Photo by Antal Mihalydeak) Full size

Update July 14, 2012

One more high altitude image, this time with some vapor, taken on July 13, 2012. (Photo by Antal Mihalydeak) Full size

No comments:

Post a Comment